You are within minutes of many famous Florida Gulf Coast attractions, including the Ringling Museum of Art and the Ringling Mansion (Ca D'Zan), Selby Botanical Gardens, Jungle Gardens, Mote Marine, Belm's Cars and Music of Yesterday, Myakka River and Oscar Scherer State Parks, and Historic Spanish Point.
Activities that can be enjoyed on or near Siesta Key include golf and tennis, bicycling, boating, parasailing, kiting and kayaking. Shop in two quaint Siesta Key shopping areas, three nearby malls, downtown Sarasota, or St. Armands Circle.
You can easily visit Tampa or Orlando attractions in a day-trip, and return to Sea Club II for a restful night's sleep. Tampa attractions include Busch Gardens, The Tampa Museum of Art and The Salvador Dali Museim. World-famous Orlando theme parks include Islands of Adventure and DisneyWorld.
Here, right at Sea Club II, you can enjoy:
- Accommodations that are completely furnished, with fully-equipped kitchens.
- Cable TV with a DVD or VCR player
- Large Heated Swimming Pool
- Boat Basin
- Fishing pier on Sarasota Bay, equipped with lights for night fishing
- Private beach access to beautiful Crescent Beach
- Bar-B-Q Grills & Picnic Area
- Laundry facilities
- Club Room with TV, couches, tables and chairs